Apple's AirTag is the simple yet innovative way to keep track of your belongings – attach one to your keys, put another in your backpack, and you'll always know where they are. The AirTags connect to your iPhone via the Find My app and use Ultra Wideband technology for precision finding, and if you lose an AirTag far from home the global Find My network of hundreds of millions of Apple devices will help you track it down. AirTag is also private and secure, with built-in protections to keep your information safe, so you can safely and confidently ensure that losing your things will be a thing of the past.
- The Apple AirTag Tracker was added to the Mobile Phone Accessories category in December 2022.
- The lowest price we found for the Apple AirTag Tracker is $45.40 from Apple Singapore.
- Other merchants who stock it are Apple Singapore.
- This page provides impartial price comparison information to help you get the best deals year-round.
The Apple AirTags have been a long time coming, and so far they don’t disappoint. They’re simple to set up and use, the Precision Finding feature looks set to help you quickly locate misplaced items, and Apple has paid plenty of attention to privacy to ensure the location trackers can’t be misused. However, there’s no denying that they’re a costly accessory, especially if you want to attach one to keys or bag straps.
Reasons to buy
- + Good for finding misplaced items
- + Precision location with iPhone 11 and above
Reasons to avoid
- - Expensive if used with accessories
- - Doesn’t work with Android