Get Fit. Have Fun. Meet Fitbit Zip! The Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker tracks your steps, distance and calories burned and automatically syncs your stats to your Fitbit account, either online or via selected smartphones. Need help staying motivated? Set goals, log your meals online with Fitbit to earn badges, graph your progress and compete with friends. Available in 4 colours.
Improve Your Health, Track Your Fitness
Fitbit Zip makes fitness fun! Not only does it track your steps, distance travelled and calories burned – but you can set personal fitness targets and goals and view your progress over time earning unique badges based on your goals and accomplishments!
Share And Compete With Friends
It's never been easier to stay motivated about exercising with the social connectivity of the Fitbit Zip activity tracker - share your runs or workouts with your friends and compete against their goals throughout the day. You can also log your meals, weight and more on Fitbit's website or using their free iPhone or Android app. The Fitbit Zip even syncs automatically to your computer or select Bluetooth 4.0 smartphones and tables
Handy and Portable Design
Not only does practical activity tracker give you all the information you need to know about your workout, but it's also small and discreetly sized – perfect to wear in your pocket or attached to your belt or bra. It's sweat, rain and splash proof so you can take it with you in all kinds of weather conditions, and it's replaceable battery comes with 4- 6 months battery life for extra convenience.
- The Fitbit Zip Activity Tracker was added to the Fitness & Activity Trackers category in June 2016.
- The lowest price we found for the Fitbit Zip Activity Tracker is $224.40 from Amazon Singapore.
- Other merchants who stock it are Amazon Singapore.
- This page provides impartial price comparison information to help you get the best deals year-round.
|Compatibility||Android, iOS, Windows|
|Water Resistance||Splash proof|
|Features||Sleep Tracking, Calories Burned, Step Counter|
Reasons to buy
- + Clever, accurate tracking
- + Expandable online service
- + Integration with 3rd party apps
- + Bluetooth 4.0 syncing with iPhone 5
- + Affordable
Reasons to avoid
- - Touchscreen doesn't always work
- - Missing stair counters and sleep trackers
- - Fitbit food counter disappointing