The Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II has a DIGIC 7 image processor and a sleek, compact design, making it a superior photography essential for taking professional-quality photos and videos when you are out and about. The G7 X Mark II camera has a 4.2x optical zoom lens*, allowing you to clearly take photos and videos of distant subjects with ease. This Canon PowerShot Mark II camera has a 3” TFT Colour LCD screen with biaxial tilt, allowing you to conveniently capture high or low-angled photos and videos.
- The Canon PowerShot G7X Mark II Digital Camera was added to the Digital Cameras category in October 2018.
- The lowest price we found for the Canon PowerShot G7X Mark II Digital Camera is $794.83 from Amazon Singapore.
- Other merchants who stock it are Amazon Singapore.
- This page provides impartial price comparison information to help you get the best deals year-round.
|Optical Sensor Optical Sensor||CMOS|
Canon didn't need to deliver a major overhaul of its excellent G7 X, and the upgrades in the G7 X II build on the original camera's reputation, particularly the performance-boosting DIGIC 7 processor. The only disappointment is the continued absence of a viewfinder.
Reasons to buy
- + Great low-light performance
- + Tilting touchscreen
- + Plenty of manual control options
- + Raw format shooting
- + Optical image stabilization
Reasons to avoid
- - No viewfinder
- - Screen not fully articulating
- - Limited zoom range
- - 1080p video capture